2. Experienced (chronological format):
2131 Summer Drive Oakville, IN 43211 (813) 465-0123 firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective To contribute my health management skills in a dynamic firm.
Experience Director, Oakville Research Foundation, Oakville, IN, Jan 2000 to Present.
- Managed the Research Foundationís administration
- Overlooked overall research work
- Designed and developed new forms of storing information
- Procured latest state-of-the-art research equipment
- Organized and coordinated international conferences and seminars
Assistant Manager, Public Health Services, Springville, IN, July 1994 to Dec 1999
- Managed the administration side of the Health Services
- Coordinated between clients and the Services
- Devised new ways of researching and organizing public health related information
- Organized seminars and public health awareness programs
Public Health Representative, Indianapolis Public Health Administration, Indianapolis, IN, Feb 1990 to June 1994.
- Coordinated between public and the Administration
- Handled and organized information gathered by the Administration
- Organized Public Health Awareness Programs
- Assisted Area Manager administer plans and programs
Education Bachelor of Science, Indiana State University, June 1889 Major Ė Health Sciences
Computer skills: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access
Honors Deanís List Academic Scholarship Awarded Gold Medal at Graduation
For further help with resumes, please write to